Falling Flowers, Ribbon of Courage & Move Me Thinlits DiesI combined the Falling Flowers stamp set with the Move Me Thinlits Dies for this simple and elegant card. This card is one of my offerings at all of my January 9, January 11, and January 13, 2018 Creative Therapy card classes.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Berry Burst or Crushed Curry, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Basic Black layer is 5 1/4 x 4 1/4.
- The Color Theory DSP layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
- The baby butterflies are stamped with the coordinating ink and cut out with the Move Me Thinlits Dies in either Berry Burst or Crushed Curry, and Basic Black cardstock. I attached the butterflies to the card with Glue Dots.
- The words are from Ribbon of Courage and the image is from Falling Flowers and both are stamped with Tuxedo Memento ink.
- Basic Pearls are added to the butterflies.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.
Blessed is the man who keeps on going when times are hard. James 1:12
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,