html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Painted Harvest
I received this beautiful card from my friend and lovely assistant, Michelle Wallace, and just had to share with you.  I think she did a fantastic job designing, and I appreciate her thinking of me.  
Painted Harvest is one of the stamp sets in the 2017 Holiday Mini from Stampin' Up! that is going to be carried over to the 2018 Occasions Mini, as well as the Leaf Punch.  So you just might see this one at one of my January 9, January 11, and January 13, 2018 Creative Therapy card classes.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  piece of Old Olive, scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Crushed Curry layer is 5 1/4 x 4 1/4.
  • The Chocolate Chip layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and dry embossed with the Petal Burst embossing folder.
  • The leaves are stamped with Old Olive ink on Very Vanilla cardstock and punched out with the Leaf Punch.  The flower is stamped with Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, and Chocolate Chip ink.
  • The Gold Foil circle and the Very Vanilla circles are cut out with the Layering Circle Framelits dies.   
  • The tag on which the words are stamped (with Chocolate Chip ink), is 1 x 2 3/4, and Paper Snips are used to cut the tail at the end of the tag.
  • The sequins are added with glue dots.
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.  

Blessed is the man who keeps on going when times are hard.  James 1:12

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment