Another non-Christmas card I am offering in the line-up for my December 5, December 7, and December 9, 2017 Creative Therapy card classes. This card is so easy, you won't believe it, and I made my own background paper using the Stylized Birthday stamp. So much fun.
- The base is a 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Tranquil Tide, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Calypso Coral layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
- The piece of Delightful Daisy dsp is 4 7/8 x 1, and the Calypso Coral layer under it is 5 x 1 1/8.
- I used one of the circles from the Layering Circle Framelits Dies and Tranquil Tide cardstock for under the doily.
- The oval is cut from the Stitched Shaped Framelits Dies and Calypso Coral cardstock.
- The focal point is stamped with Tuxedo Memento ink on Whisper White cardstock, colored with Watercolor Pencils and a Blender Pen, and punched with a Pretty Label punch.
- A little bling was added to give it some character.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.
Let your gentleness be known to everyone. Philippians 4:5
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment