html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, December 3, 2017

Tuscan Vineyard for my December 2017 classes
Today I thought I would showcase a non-Christmas card I am offering at my next set of Creative Therapy card classes on  December 5, December 7, and December 9, 2017.  
I offer six cards from which to choose at each class, and of the six, those in attendance can make one each of one of the cards for free, (I like free, don't you?), and this is the card I have chosen. 
I used Thoughts & Prayers for my words, and what if you don't want it to be a "Thinking of You" card?  Easy, just change the words.  It's that easy. 
     
Recipe:
  • The base is a 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  piece of Sahara Sand, scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Elegant Eggplant layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Very Vanilla layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The strip of Sahara Sand on the Vanilla piece is 1 3/4 x 5.
  • The ovals are made with the Layering Oval Framelits dies.
  • Easy, peasy, for sure.
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.   
                                                   
Patience and encouragement come from God.  Romans 15:5

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment