html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, January 6, 2018

Bloomin' Love, Heart Happiness  & Large Letter Framelits Dies
 

My wonderful crafting friends and I are getting together today to make one another's card for our bi-monthly Shoe Box Swap, and these are the cards I am offering.  
I just recently bought the Large Letter Framelits Dies and I am so sorry I waited so long, because these dies are so much fun, are fantastic, and so versatile.  Crafters are like carpenters, with the right tools, we can produce almost any paper product, just sayin'.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Basic Black cardstock, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The layer of Real Red cardstock is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Very Vanilla Thick cardstock layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • I stamped all of my images on my piece of Thick Very Vanilla with Real Red and Tuxedo Black Memento ink, then cut out my letters with my Big Shot.  I used the Very Vanilla Thick cardstock because it was much sturdier. 
  • I glued the Very Vanilla to the Real Red, then glued these two pieces to my Basic Black base.
  • I put some Foam Adhesive Strips (from SU), and Mini Stampin' Dimensionals on the back of the cut out letters, and popped them up on the card front.  The cut-out centers from the letters O and B are glued directly to the empty place in between the O and B.  I hope I'm making sense.  If not, Jan Brown, a SU demonstrator, has a wonderful how-to video on YouTube, and you can see it Here
  • That's all there is to it.  Easy, peasy.  
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!
If you have any questions, please, just ask.
I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my January 9, January 11, and January 13, 2018 Creative Therapy card classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog. 
 
Jesus opened their minds that they might understand the Scriptures.  Luke 24:45

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment