html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Happy Birthday Z-Fold Card for my January, 2018 Hostess Club Meeting
These Z-Fold cards uses the new Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper Pack and the Happy Birthday Thinlit Die.  I didn't realize how much fun the DSP was until I started working with it. I watched Gaynor Boyce's video on her blog, Stamp with Joy, Here, post of December 27, 2017, to learn how to make this card.  Fun, fun, fun!!!  
I'm excited because all of my Hostess Club ladies will have the opportunity to make one of these fun cards at our meeting this January 25, 2018.
Recipe:
  • The base is an 11 x 4 1/4 piece of Lemon Lime Twist or Pool Party cardstock, scored at 2 3/4 and 5 1/2, and an 11 x 2 1/4 piece scored at 2 3/4 and 5 1/2. 
  • The Berry Burst or Basic Black layers are 5 1/4 x 4, 2 1/2 x 4 (2 each), 5 1/4 x 2, and 2 1/2 x 2 (2 each).
  • The DSP layers are 5 x 3 3/4, 2 1/4 x 3 3/4 (2 each), 5 x 1 3/4, and 2 1/4 x 1 3/4 (2 each) 
  • The Lemon Lime Twist or Pool Party piece under the Happy Birthday Thinlit is 3 1/2 x 3 1/2.
  • The Happy Birthday Thinlit is cut out twice.  First with Basic Black, and again with Champagne Foil paper.  I used the Multipurpose Adhesive sheets under my black and champagne paper so my words would stick without having to use any other type of glue. When I put the cut out words on the backing, I offset them just a little, so it looks like there is a shadow under the Champagne.  Pretty. Then I used my Paper Snips to cut around the thinlit.  I used Stampin' Dimensionals to glue this combination to my card.
  • I made the balloons with the Balloon Builder Punch with Basic Black cardstock and the DSP, and used a Basic Black marker to draw the balloon strings.  (also, a black ink pen will work too).
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!  
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.  

Guard my words as your most precious possession.  Proverbs 7:2

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment