html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, January 26, 2018

Vivid Vases, a blast from the past and
Thoughts & Prayers
Thoughts & Prayers is my go-to set for anything caring and sympathy.  I have used the tree for many other cards as well.  Worth the $19.00 for the eight piece stamp set.
The first card on this post was one I offered in class eons ago, and revived the extra kits for one of my January 2018 classes. With the extra kits I had left over this time, I decided to re-purpose the card.  Everything is current on my re-purposed card except the Mint Macaron card stock and ink, and the embossing folders.  
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  piece of Night of Navy, scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Mint Macaron layer is 5 1/4 x 4.  (Soft Sky would have worked too).
  • The Daffodil Delight layer is 4 x 3 1/2 and is dry embossed with the Falling Petals embossing folder. 
  • The smaller Night of Navy layer is 3 1/2 x 3 and the Whisper White piece on which I stamped my tree and words is 3 1/4 x 2 3/4. 
  • The tree is stamped with Mint Macaron ink, and the words are stamped with Night of Navy ink.
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!  
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.  

Be clothed with humility: for God resists the proud, and gives grace to the humble. 1 Peter 5:5 
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment