Abstract ImpressionsAbstract Impressions is a two or three step stamp set, perfect for the novice, or the very experienced stamped. So easy to use, and I'm excited to see what other possibilities for this set.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Powder Pink scored at 4 1/4.
- The Garden Impressions DSP layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Shaded Spruce layer is 4 1/2 x 3 1/4.
- The Whisper White piece on which I stamped my images from the Abstract Impressions stamp set is 4 1/4 x 3.
- I stamped my images with Melon Mambo, Powder Pink, Pacific Point, Soft Sea Foam & Shaded Spruce. The words are stamped with Night of Navy.
- The Photopolymer stamps make this card so very easy to complete.😊
- All Done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
When you make a purchase for a minimum of $25.00 (before tax & shipping), you will earn Devoted Stamper Dividends . Just click on the Dividend Program button on the ribbon across the home page, to see how you can get a free stamp set from me. When placing your order please use host code . Should your order be $150.00 or more, no need to use host code, and you will still earn dividends, plus receive rewards from SU. The first 10 on-line orders I receive in August, 2018 will receive a free gift from me. How about that!!!!
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I will not hold any regular classes in September, as I will be spending all of my spare time preparing for my September 15, 2018, huge SU Garage Sale. Please check my October calendar for details on my 10-10-20/25 classes Here.
Fix your thoughts on what is true and honorable, right and pure, and lovely and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philippians 4:8
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,