Tropical Chic &
Tropical Chic has many possibilities, and this is just one of the many that can be made with this set. I was pleased to offer this card at my August 7th and August 11th classes.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Lovely Lipstick scored at 4 1/4.
- The Flirty Flamingo layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and dry embossed with the Subtle Dynamic Embossing Folder.
- The leaves are stamped with Tranquil Tide ink.
- The flowers are stamped with Flirty Flamingo ink, cut out with the Tropical Thinlits Dies and popped up with mini dimensionals.
- Easy, peasy card.
- All Done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
When you make a purchase for a minimum of $25.00 (before tax & shipping), you will earn Devoted Stamper Dividends . Just click on the Dividend Program button on the ribbon across the home page, to see how you can get a free stamp set from me. When placing your order please use host code HVGNNEGJ. Should your order be $150.00 or more, no need to use host code, and you will still earn dividends, plus receive rewards from SU. The first 10 on-line orders I receive in August, 2018 will receive a free gift from me. How about that!!!!
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
Then Jesus said, "Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?" John 11:40
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment