Linda Roberts is one my very talented ladies who attend my card classes and my Hostess Club. I was so fortunate to receive this beautiful birthday card from her last month. The results of this gorgeous card required masking and lots of sponging. Definitely worth it, for me anyway!!!
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Basic Black scored at 4 1/4.
- The Whisper White layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The background is sponged with Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, and So Saffron inks.
- The lighthouse is stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink.
- The sand is stamped with Crumb Cake ink.
- The grass with Old Olive ink.
- The water is stamped with Blueberry Bushel ink.
- The Sandpipers, birds, and words are stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- All Done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
When you make a purchase for a minimum of $25.00 (before tax & shipping), you will earn Devoted Stamper Dividends . Just click on the Dividend Program button on the ribbon across the home page, to see how you can get a free stamp set from me. When placing your order please use host code HVGNNEGJ. Should your order be $150.00 or more, no need to use host code, and you will still earn dividends, plus receive rewards from SU. The first 10 on-line orders I receive in August, 2018 will receive a free gift from me. How about that!!!!
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
For the month of September, I will be spending all of my spare time preparing for my September 22, 2018, huge SU Garage Sale. Please check my October calendar for details on my 10-10-20/25 classes Here.
"If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and cleanse us from all unrighteousness." 1 John 1:19
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment