- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock scored at 4 1/4.
- The Real Red layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
- The tree is stamped with Mossy Meadow ink.
- "Martha's" legs and skirt are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento, and Real Red inks.
- The presents are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink on coordinating cardstock colors and Under the Mistletoe DSP, and cut out with my fantastic Paper Snips.
- All Done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
When you make a purchase for a minimum of $25.00 (before tax & shipping), you will earn Devoted Stamper Dividends . Just click on the Dividend Program button on the ribbon across the home page, to see how you can get a free stamp set from me. When placing your order please use host code HVGNNEGJ. Should your order be $150.00 or more, no need to use host code, and you will still earn dividends, plus receive rewards from SU. The first 10 on-line orders I receive in August, 2018 will receive a free gift from me. How about that!!!!
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you. Ephesians 4:32
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment