html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, March 3, 2019

Around the Corner Book Card for my 
March 16, 2019 Class
I have been busily preparing for my March 16, 2019 Creative Fun Fold card class, and this is one of the five I will be offering.  I sure hope you can join me, and please know, when you come, everything will be cut, and scored for you.
This is the 2nd post in two days that I have used the Around the Corner photopolymer set. It is such a deal because you get 18 stamps for just $16.00.  So many stamps, so little time.
Dawn Griffith has many videos on her YouTube channel, and one of them is for this book card.  You can see her video Here.
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Basic Black, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Lemon Lime Twist on the front has been dry embossed with the Scattered Sequins embossing folder. (Free with a $50.00 purchase until March 31, 2019)
  • The Basic Black layer under the Broadway Bound DSP on the front is 4 1/8 x 3 1/8, and the Broadway Bound DSP is 4 x 3.  I wrapped some Lemon Lime Twist Mini Ruffled Ribbon around this piece before I adhered it to my card front.
  • Gold Glimmer paper, Basic Black cardstock and the Happy Birthday Thinlits Dies are used to cut out the words on the card front, and applied to the DSP with a Fine Tip Glue Pen.
  • The inside Lemon Lime Twist piece is 8 x 5, and be sure to visit Dawn's video for all the scoring and cutting.
  • The two pieces of 2 7/8 x 2 3/8 Basic Black are the base for the 2 3/4 x 2 1/4 pieces of Whisper White on the book (inside).  The white is stamped with Lovely Lipstick ink.
  • The corners of the inside Lemon Lime Twist cardstock are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink. 
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

The eyes of the Lord are in every place.  Proverbs 15:3 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment