html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, March 10, 2019

Serene Garden for my March, 2019 Creative Fold card class
This Creative Fold is more than the average card, fun to open, and a surprise inside. I CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) this card from Susan B. Levasseur and you can see her fantastic YouTube video Here.  
I am offering this card at my March 16, 2019 Creative Therapy Card Class.  
Recipe:
  • The base is an 11 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Powder Pink.
  • The layers are Shaded Spruce and Whisper White.
  • The ovals on the front are Bermuda Bay, and Whisper White.
  • The stamp sets I used are Serene Garden, Love What You Do, and Detailed with Love.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

Is anyone of you sick?  Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord.  James 5:13

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment