html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Here Comes the Sun
Here are two cards my assistant, Michelle Wallace, and I made with the host set in the Occasions Catalog from Stampin' Up!, Here Comes the Sun. You can find it on page 54, and it is just $10.00.  What a deal, right?  You too can purchase this stamp set for just $10.00 with a workshop order of $150.00.
Recipe:
  • The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 pieces of So Saffron or Cajun Craze, scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Night of Navy or Tranquil Tide layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Layered Leaves embossing folder is used for the Night of Navy, and the Petal Burst embossing folder is used on the Tranquil Tide layer.
  • The Garden Impressions DSP for the top card is: 4 3/4 x 1; 4 1/4 x 1; & 3 1/2 x 2. The Nature's Poem DSP layer for the bottom card is: 4 3/4 x 1; (times 2), 4 3/4 x 7/8; and is backed with a 4 7/8 x 1 piece of Copper Foil.
  • The doily on the top card is sponged with So Saffron ink.
  • The scalloped circles are Gold Foil and Mint Macaron.  
  • The circles on which the images and words are stamped is Whisper White.
  • The inks used for the words are Night of Navy, So Saffron, Calypso Coral, and Tranquil Tide, Mint Macaron and Cajun Craze.
  • The pearls on the top card are colored with a Daffodil Delight Blend.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope. 
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.

I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

Oh, that my actions would consistently reflect your principles!  Psalm 119:5

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment