Pressed Flowers for a Hostess Club Project
I like to offer all of my Hostess Club ladies two technique projects each month, hence, embossed pressed flowers. So easy, and beautiful.
Everyone who comes to club this March 28, 2019 will have the opportunity to make this beautiful card. I'm excited.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Smoky Slate, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Blushing Bride layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The 5 x 3 3/4 layer of Basic Gray is stamped with Versa Mark ink, and heat embossed with White Embossing Powder. The flowers are from the set, Pressed Flowers, and the words from Dandelion Wishes.
- Once the images have dried, they are colored with Stampin' Blends.
- The ribbon is some Blushing Bride that I have had forever, and it is retired. Sometimes we have to use up our retired stuff, right? Just sayin'
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
I will highly praise you, my God, the king. I will bless your name forever and ever. Psalm 145:1
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment