Back on Your Feet for our Shoe Box Swap
Such a cute stamp set, and it is so great to say get well, without really saying "Get Well".
Wendie Jamison designed this card for our last Shoe Box Swap, and I, once again, had the privildge of making it.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Early Espresso, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Very Vanilla layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Old Olive layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and is stamped with the Crackle Paint background stamp and Early Espresso ink.
- The Early Espresso cardstock is the base for the Very Vanilla on which the sloth is stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink. Both of these pieces are cut out with the Stitched Nested Labels dies.
- The sloth is colored with Stampin' Blends.
- The two leaves are punched with the Leaf Punch.
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
Whatever happens, keep thanking God because of Jesus Christ. This is what God wants you to do. 1 Thessalonians 5:18
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment