Free as a Bird,
Sea of Textures &
My sweet friend, Wendie Jamison designed this card, and made it so easy. She used DSP for the background, and used only one color of ink.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Basic Black, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Basic Gray layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
- The ribbon is retired, however, you could certainly use a strip of Gray Granite cardstock or Silver Foil in place of the ribbon.
- The Basic Black scalloped oval is the base for the Whisper White Oval on which the words and images are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- The stamped images are from Free as a Bird & Sea of Textures, and the words are from Free as a Bird
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
The joy of the Lord will make you strong. Nehemiah 8:10
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment