The Sailing Home Bundle is such a versatile set to have. Great for masculine cards, and how about friends who have homes at the beach, or go sailing? Wouldn't they love to get a card with this kind of theme? Of course they would, right!!
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Sahara Sand, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Night of Navy layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Whisper White layer on which my images are stamped with Night of Navy ink, is 5 x 3 3/4.
- The small piece of the Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer is 3 x 1 5/8.
- The wheel is cut out with the Smooth Sailing dies and Soft Suede cardstock.
- The anchor and words are stamped on Whisper White with Night of Navy ink.
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For complete details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
There must be a spiritual renewal of your thoughts and attitudes. Ephesians 4:23
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment