I received this beautiful Christmas card from Carol Snow at a recent card swap. Carol is a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in Durham, NC.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Pretty Peacock, scored at 4 1/4.
- The strip of Brightly Gleaming DSP is 5 1/4 x 3/4.
- The Very Vanilla layer is 5 1/4 x 3 1/4. The ornaments are stamped with Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy and Pretty Peacock ink on Very Vanilla cardstock and cut out with the Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack. They are adhered to the card with dimensionals.
- The beautiful designs from which the ornaments are hanging is stamped with Versamark ink, covered with Gold Embossing Powder and a Heat Tool is used to melt the powder.
- A Star Element is adhered to one of the ornaments.
- To be sure the words (stamped with Pretty Peacock ink), would be straight, Carol used her Stamparatus. Awesome tool.
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
Pray and ask God for everything you need. And when you pray, always give thanks. Philippians 4:6
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,