Snowman Season & Seasonal Layers Dies
I had the privilege of making this card at our last Shoe Box Swap. My stamper friends and I get together quarterly, and have fun making each others designs.
Should you want to be a part of this fantastic group, please contact me for more information. We are meeting again on January 18, 2020.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Bermuda Bay, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Whisper White layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Crumb Cake layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and is dry embossed with the Woodland Embossing Folder.
- The snowflakes are cut out with the Seasonal Layer Dies and Bermuda Bay cardstock.
- The ovals and the circle are cut out with Whisper White and Bermuda Bay cardstock and the Stitched Shapes Dies.
- The snowman is stamped with Tuxedo Memento black ink and colored with coordinating Stampin' Blends.
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels are added, because "bling" is fun.
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
To enjoy your work and to accept your lot in life--that is indeed a gift from God. Ecclesiastes 5:19
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment