html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, October 14, 2019

So Many Stars & 
Stitched Stars Dies
Unusual colors for Christmas cards, and I think that is what makes them so beautiful.  These cards were super easy to make with the So Many Stars bundle.  For sure.  See below for the products I used to make them.  
If you do not have a SU demonstrator and would like any additional information, or would like a catalog, please let me know.  I am more than happy to help you.
Recipe: 
  • The 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 bases are Crumb Cake or Highland Heather, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The 5 1/4 x 4 layers are Very Vanilla or Whisper White.
  • The next 5 x 3 3/4 layers are Balmy Blue or Smoky Slate, and are stamped with coordinating inks.  The words are stamped with Cherry Cobbler or Highland Heather ink.
  • Silver foil is used to cut out the stars, and background pieces. The Very Vanilla or Whisper White stars are stamped with coordinating colors and cut out with the Stitched Stars Dies.  Hint:  to save paper,  stamp and cut out these stars from your second layer piece before you adhere the top layer down.    
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.  Jeremiah 33:3

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda
>

No comments:

Post a Comment