html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Night Before Christmas DSP & Jolly Seasons Dies
How about a Christmas card using absolutely no stamps.  Nada, none, zero.  Cool beans, huh?  Well, these cards were made in minutes, using only cardstock, designer series papers, framelits, and a die cutting machine.  See below for all the supplies I used.
If you do not have a SU demonstrator and would like any additional information, or would like a catalog, please let me know.  I am more than happy to help you.
Recipe: 
  • The 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 bases are Poppy Parade, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The 5 1/4 x 4 layers are So Saffron.
  • The next 5 x 3 3/4 layers are Night before Christmas Designer Series Paper.
  • The Santa Sleigh is cut out with the Jolly Season Dies and black foil paper.
  • The words on the top card are from the Night before Christmas Memories & More Card Pack, and the cut out words on the bottom card are cut out with the Jolly Season Dies and Poppy Parade cardstock.
  • The Very Vanilla inside of both cards is decorated with pieces from the Night before Christmas Memories & More Card Pack.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

He made the earth by his power; He founded the world by his wisdom, and stretched out the heavens by His understanding. Jeremiah 51:15

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment