html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Beauty & Joy and Itty Bitty Christmas
I had fun designing these cards with the help of one stamp set, several colors of cardstock, and some of the Night Before Christmas Designer Series Papers (DSP).
Recipe: (All the supplies are shown at the end of this post.)
  • The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The next layers are 5 3/8  x 4 1/8.
  • The next layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The pieces of the DSP are 3 7/8 x 2 3/4 & 3 7/8 x 1.
  • The images are stamped with Smoky Slate, Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede and Cherry Cobbler ink on Very Vanilla, and cut out with the Stitched Rectangle Dies.
  • The stars on the trees are made with the cutout from one of the Stitched Stars dies.
  • The ribbon is wrapped around the DSP & the first layer of cardstock.
  • The middle card (above) has dots of Shimmery Crystal Effects.  (Thought I'd give it a try, and I actually liked it, just sayin').
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.

I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

The Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.  Psalm 100:5

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment