Beauty & Joy for my November, 2019 classes
I used the Beauty & Joy stamp set by Stampin' Up! for this card. You can find this 13 piece set on page 51 of the 2019 Holiday Mini, and it's just $16.00. It can be used for lots of occasions, and is a great set to have on hand. This beauty was posted on Pinterest by Leena Girsa, and you can see her card Here, post of 9/30/2019.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Cajun Craze, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Early Espresso layer is 5 3/8 x 4 1/8.
- The Crumb Cake layer is 5 1/4 x 4, and is dry embossed with the Pinewood Planks 3D embossing folder.
- The narrow piece of Cajun Craze is 4 7/8 x 1 5/8, and is dry embossed with the Basket Weave 3D embossing folder. Then it is adhered with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to a 5 x 1 3/4 piece of Early Espresso.
- The 3 3/4 x 2 1/2 piece of Early Espresso is the base for the 3 5/8 x 2 1/4 Very Vanilla that is cut out with the Stitched Rectangle Dies.
- The flower pot and tree trunk are stamped with Early Espresso ink.
- To get the multicolored tree, ink up a Sponge Dauber with Cajun Craze ink, and tap, tap, tap the stamp. Next do the same with Crushed Curry ink, and a different sponge dauber. Because the ink tends to become dry (when not stamped right away), you will need to moisten the stamp. So give the stamp the "breath of life", which means to huff & puff on the stamp, (not like the Big Bad Wolf, though), then stamp on the Very Vanilla cardstock.
- The cherries are stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink.
- The Crushed Curry leaf is embossed and cut out with a die from the Gathered Leaves dies.
- The words on the 3 x 5/8 piece of Crumb Cake are stamped with Early Espresso ink, and popped up with Mini Dimensionals.
- The Cajun Craze bakers twine is from the Come to Gather Ribbon combo pack and is wrapped around three times, and tied with a bow.
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
Who is wise and understanding among you? Let them show it by their good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom. James 3:13
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment