Birds of Feather and Come to Gather Designer Series Papers
If you look at my October 20 & 23, 2019 posts, you will see that I used the Birds of a Feather stamp set, and because I think it's a super cute set, so I wanted to showcase it and Tressie another time.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Terracotta Tile, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Mint Macaron layer is 5 3/8 x 4 1/8.
- The Pretty Peacock layer is 5 1/4 x 4, and is dry embossed with the Layered Leaves 3D Embossing Folder.
- Terracotta Tile, Mint Macaron and Whisper White are cut with the Layering Oval Dies and the Layering Circle Dies.
- Tressie and the words are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and colored with blends.
- I stamped Tressie a second time on the Come to Gather DSP and cut out her apron to adhere it to her on the Whisper White stamped image. (That's a technique we paper crafters call Paper Piecing).
- The 3 pieces of the Come to Gather DSP are 3 x 1 and the tails are made with the Banner Triple punch.
- I dipped the feather element in the Mint ink, and used some multipurpose liquid glue to adhere it to the cardstock.
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
Peacemakers who sow in peace reap a harvest of righteousness. James 3:18
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment