Greatest Part of Christmas
I really do like quick & easy cards. I hope you enjoy my latest creation. If you have any questions, please let me know.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Cherry Cobbler, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Glimmer Paper layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Very Vanilla layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and after I stamped the "Joy to the World" in Cherry Cobbler ink, I dry embossed this layer with the Scripty Folder.
- The Night Before Christmas DSP layers are 4 3/4 x 1 1/2; 4 1/2 x 2; & 4 1/4 x 1 1/2.
- The sentiment is stamped on Very Vanilla with Cherry Cobbler ink and cut out with the Layering Circle dies, and the glimmer scallop circle is also cut out with the Layering Circle dies.
- Three little Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels are added, just because.
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope. (See, I told you it was quick!)
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
The Lord said, "My Presence will go with you and I will give you rest." Exodus 33:14
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment