Toile Christmas &
Feels Like Frost DSP
This is one of the many beautiful, hand-made Christmas cards I received, and I wanted to take a minute to showcase the talents of my friend and downline, Linda Roberts.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Night of Navy, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Feels Like Frost layer is 5 1/4 x 4. (Sadly it is not available anymore, however, there are many other papers that will work).
- The cardinal & branch are stamped with Black Stazon ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Stampin' Blends. The words are stamped with Black Stazon ink on Real Red cardstock and all are cut out with the Christmas Cardinal Dies.
- The snowflakes are cut out with the Frosted Frames Dies and Silver Foil paper.
- A red rhinestone jewel is the center of the snowflake.
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Anyone who does what is good is from God. 3 John 1:11
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment