html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, December 30, 2019

Heartfelt Bundle
Most of the supplies I used for this card are from the Heartfelt Bundle found in the 2020 Occasions mini, which is available to purchase from beginning January 3, 2020.

Should you want to purchase any supplies I used to make this card, it would be an honor if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed an order in my on-line store, HERE.
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Real Red, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Balmy Blue layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The From My Heart Specialty DSP is 4 3/4 x 3 1/2.
  • The 4 1/4 x 2 1/2 Real Red rectangle is the base for the 4 x 2 1/4 piece of Whisper White on which the words from the Heartfelt stamp set are stamped with Real Red classic ink.
  • The heart is punched with one of the heart punch pack bundle punches and the From My Heart DSP.  The center of the heart is stamped with Balmy Blue ink and a Heartfelt set stamp.
  • Finally, three Red Rhinestone gems are added. 
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.  
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website. 

Anyone who does what is good is from God.  3 John 1:11

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment