html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas to You and Yours and 
The Night before Christmas Card Pack
It is never to early to start on next year's Christmas cards, with this Night Before Christmas Card Pack from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog. One color ink, a little bit of card stock, some adhesive, and there you have it.
If you are new to crafting, or even if you are an experienced stamper, and maybe short on time, this is a great set to have on hand. 

There is still time to purchase this set of 54 total double-sided cards including 6 sticker sheets.  All for only $11.00.  Should you want to purchase this card pack, it would be an honor if you choose me as your demonstrator and placed an order in my on-line store HERE.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website. 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment