html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, May 14, 2020

Accented Blooms & the Tailored Tag Punch
I wanted to share a quick and easy card I made with Accented Blooms.  It is such a pretty and versatile set, and I am sorry to see it retire from the current catalog.  
There is still time to purchase it because it is available until June 2, 2020, or while supplies last.

Recipe: (building from base)
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Old Olive, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Highland Heather layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Rich Razzleberry layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and is embossed with the Tufted 3D embossing folder..
  • The next layer of Old Olive is 3 5/8 x 3 3/8 and is the base for the 3 1/2 x 3 1/4 Whisper White Layer.
  • The flowers are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink and colored with Stampin' Blends.  (Beginning with the 2020-2021 catalog, blends will only be available as a set of light & dark).
  • The Hello is stamped with Old Olive ink and punched with the Tailored Tag Punch, and popped up with dimensionals.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I hope to resume adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, soon, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment