Woven Heirloom &
Retha Fulp is so talented, and I was elated to receive this card at our swap when I had my Stampin' Up! Catalog/Yard party last week.
A few of the supplies Retha used to make this beautiful card are retiring on June 2, 2020, so should you really, really want any of the retiring products, now would be the time, just sayin'.
Recipe: (building from base)
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Thick Whisper White, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Whisper White layer is 5 1/4 x 4 and is embossed with the Layered Leaves 3D embossing folder (retiring).
- The oval is cut out with the Woven Heirloom Die (retiring), and embossed with the oval Heirloom 3D embossing folder (retiring). Then sponged with Crumb Cake ink.
- The bouquet from Positive Thoughts is stamped on Very Vanilla, 2 times, cut out with the Nature's Thoughts dies. The bouquet is tied together with Linen Thread.
- The words from Woven Heirloom are stamped with Crumb Cake ink.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies Retha used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE. Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I hope to resume adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, in July, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,