html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Outdoor Barbecue
Seriously, how can anyone not like this set of stamps.  Great for Father's Day, Invitations, Masculine Birthdays, and the list goes on and on.  
Unfortunately, this set is retiring on June 2, 2020, and is available while supplies last.  It is in the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog for just $19.00 for 12 Cling Stamps.  Super deal.

Recipe: (building from base)
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Mango Melody, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Real Red layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Crumb Cake layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and is embossed with the Brick & Mortar 3D embossing folder..
  • A circles are made with the Layering Circle Dies
  • The grill, and all the good eats are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink and colored with Blends.  (The Blends in the 2020-21 catalog will only be sold in pairs)
  • All the good eats: the corn, hamburger, catsup and mustard, and the grill were cut out with my handy-dandy Paper Snips.  Awesome cutting tool.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I hope to resume adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, soon, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment