Tasteful Textures & Mosaic Mood DSP for a quick and easy card
So you want to make a beautiful, handmade card and are short on supplies? Some card stock, designer series papers, punches or dies, and one stamp set, and there you have it, a simple, yet elegant card. Quick and easy sketch to boot!!
Should you want to make a purchase, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE.
Recipe: (building from base)
- The Garden Green base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 and scored at 4 1/4.
- The Blushing Bride layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Mosaic Mood DSP (on sale & retiring 6/1/2020) layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
- The next piece of 3 1/2 x 2 1/4 Garden Green layer is cut with the Stitched Rectangle Dies, and if you do not have the dies, no worries, just cut your cardstock to the same size.
- The Very Vanilla piece is 3 1/4 x 2 and is embossed with the Tufted folder (retiring 6/1/2020). If you don't have the Tufted, almost any folder will work, and if do not own any folders, leave this piece plain.
- The next 4 1/4 x 1 1/8 piece of Garden Green is the base for the 4 1/8 x 1 piece of Mosaic Mood DSP.
- The Blushing Bride, Garden Green and Very Vanilla circles are cut out with the Layering Circle Dies. If you do not have any dies, punches will work just fine.
- The words are stamped with Soft Suede ink, then are stamped a second time on a scrap piece of paper and the Happy is cut out with my handy-dandy Paper Snips. Happy is popped up with mini-dimensionals.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
To order any of the supplies used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, see all the supplies at the end of this post, or click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I hope to hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, when the stay-at-home order is lifted. When I do, I will post the schedule and details right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment