html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, October 1, 2021

 Season's Blessings, Christmas Season & Painted Christmas DSP for my October, 2021 Classes

I am offering this beautiful seasonal card at my October 5th and 9th, 2021 Creative Therapy Classes.  I did get the idea from Zoe's blog, Stamping Scene.  You can see her card Here, post of August 7, 2021.  
Zoe said it best--This card is a simple version of a pyramid card and instead of stamping you use the DSP papers and cardstock to create the layers.
  
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Early Espresso scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Mint Macaron layer is 5 1/5 x 4.
  • The Garden Green layer is 5 x 3 3/4. 
  • I cut a 3 1/4 x 1 3/4 rectangle from the center of the top DSP layer using the Rectangle Stitched Dies.  Then I adhered a 3 3/8 x 1 7/8 piece of Garden Green behind the cut out DSP, and adhered this combination to cover the empty space in the DSP.
  • The words, from Season's Blessings, is stamped with Early Espresso ink on a 3 1/4 x 3/4 piece of Basic White, and is backed with a 3 7/8 x 7/8 piece of Early Espresso.  I added a 3 7/8 x 1/2 piece of Brushed Metallic Gold Foil under the bottom of the Early Espresso.
  • To make the pine cones:  I stamped Early Espresso and Soft Suede ink (I stamped off once) on Basic White with stamps from Christmas Season, and cut them out with Seasonal Label Dies.  The sprigs are stamped with Garden Green ink on Basic White, and also cut out with the Seasonal Label Dies.
  •  All done! Remember to decorate envelope !!
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment