html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, November 20, 2023

 Courage & Faith for my December 2023 Creative Therapy Classes 


I am offering this quick, easy, and beautiful card at both of my December Creative Therapy Classes.  Please see below for the recipe and information on how to register for future classes.  

Recipe:

  • The Gray Granite base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Blueberry Bushel layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Basic White layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and is stamped with images from the Courage & Faith stamp set using Tuxedo Memento Black ink.  The images are colored with Gray Granite, Shaded Spruce, and Blueberry Bushel Stampin' Blends.
  • The words are stamped with Versamark ink on Blueberry Bushel cardstock, sprinkled with white embossing powder.  The powder is melted with a Stampin' Up! heat tool.  Then cut out with the second from the largest of the Nested Essential Dies and popped up with dimensionals.
  • I made a knot with a piece of the Balmy Blue & White 1/2" ribbon and added it to the card with two glue dots. 
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here or you can click on the 2023 Holiday Mini Catalog, or the 2023-24 Annual Catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  My December classes are full, and if you would like to attend my January 9th or 13th, 2024 classes, or want information on my kits-to-go, please see my class schedule and the registration deadline of December, 27, 2023, right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.  
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment