html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, November 7, 2023

 Hope & Prayer and
Colored Vellum
Calypso Coral, Basic Black, Basic White cardstock,
and Flirty Flamingo, Highland Heather, and Bubble Bath Stampin' Blends
Azure Afternoon, Basic Black, Basic White cardstock,
and Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie & Azure Afternoon Stampin' Blends
Highland Heather, Basic Black, Basic White cardstock,
and Flirty Flamingo, Highland Heather, and Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blends
I watched a video by Kathi Ondus of Simply Kards by Kathi and thought the technique she used to make vellum flowers with the Translucent Florals Dies was something I had to try.   She has an easy-to-follow video, and you can see it Here, post of 9/22/23.  

Recipe:

  • The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Basic Black layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The 5 x 3 3/4 Basic White layers are embossed with the Quatrefoil folder.
  • The vellum is colored with Stampin' Blends and cut out with the Translucent Floral Dies.  The leaves are from the Delightful Floral DSP.  The flower centers are cut with Basic Black cardstock.
  • I added Adhesive-Backed Sparkle Gems to the center of each flower.
  • The 2 1/2 x 1 Basic Black pieces are the bases for the words that are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink on Basic White and cut out with a Timeless Arrangement die. 
  • I added three Classic Matte Dots to each card.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here or you can click on the 2023 Holiday Mini Catalog, or the 2023-24 Annual Catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are December 5th & 9th, 2023, and if you would like to attend, or want information on my kits-to-go, see my class schedule and the deadline of November 25, 2023, to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment