html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, November 25, 2023

 Regal Reindeer & More for my December 2023 Creative Therapy Card Classes 

I want to give all the credit for these beautiful cards to Su Mohr at Aromas and Art.  Su is more than creative.  You can see her card Here, post of November 17, 2023.  In addition, Su has listed of the step-by-step instructions.
I am offering these cards at both of my December 5th & 9th, 2023 card classes.  As always, I am excited to share.
If you would like to order any of the supplies used to make these cards, I do hope you will consider giving Su your order.  She deserves it, that's for sure.

My December classes are full, and my January 2024 classes are the 9th & 13th.  If you would like to attend or want information on my kits-to-go, see my class schedule and the deadline of December 27, 2023, to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment