html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, November 3, 2023

  Little Monkey for my November 2023 Creative Therapy Classes

I offer five cards at each of my monthly Creative Therapy Classes, and one is a fun card, and this little monkey definitely is a happy card, right!!  I saw a similar card on Pinterest by Bonnie Mountford.  I added an extra layer, changed the colors, and added a die cutout to display the words, and all the dimensions and instructions are listed below. 
I am excited to share this cute card with all my November 2023 class attendees.  So much fun, so little time!!!

Recipe:

  • The Daffodil Delight base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Pacific Point layer is 5 1/4 x 4.  I know this color is retired; however, Azure Afternoon would work just fine as well.
  • The Granny Apple Green layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and is embossed with a retired Stitched Greenery Die.
  • The 5 x 1 1/2 piece of Fresh as a Daisy DSP is the base for the three 1 3/8" square Basic White pieces, on which the little monkeys are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink.
  • The monkeys are colored with Pecan Pie blends.  I stamped a second set of little monkeys on Basic White, colored their faces, and performed surgery by cutting off their bodies, and popping up their heads over their stamped images. 
  • I stamped the words with black ink on Basic White and cut this out with a Nested Essential Die, and also popped it up with dimensionals.
  • I stamped, colored and cut out a banana and added it to the die piece with snail.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here or you can click on the 2023 Holiday Mini Catalog, or the 2023-24 Annual Catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are December 5th & 9th, 2023, and if you would like to attend, or want information on my kits-to-go, see my class schedule and the deadline of November 25, 2023, to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment