html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, December 19, 2023

  Christmas Classics Stamp set for an easy Christmas Card 

I used the 2nd and 3rd from the smallest dies (not counting the little label die) 
to cut the border from the piece of gold foil that I used as my second layer.  
Great way to save cardstock, especially foils.

I wanted to create a quick Christmas card and try to use as little supplies as possible, hence, not such a messy craft room.  I accomplished the quick and easy card, and my room ended up messy anyway, oh well!!!
If you notice in the first picture, there is a "R" on the case of the stamp set.  That is because Christmas Classics is retiring on January 3, 2024. 

Recipe:

  • The Cherry Cobbler base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Gold Foil layer is 5 1/4 x 4.  I cut my out frame with this piece. (see picture)
  • I cut the opening of the A Walk in the Forest DSP with the 2nd from the smallest of the Countryside Corners Dies. (not counting the little label die)
  • I lined up a 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 piece of Basic White under the DSP and stamped my words from Christmas Classics with Cherry Cobbler ink and the little dotted triangles with Shaded Spruce ink.  I adhered this combination to the Gold Foil and added all to the Cherry Cobbler base.
  • I added the gold frame with Multipurpose liquid glue.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.

Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here or you can click on the 2023 Holiday Mini Catalog, or the 2023-24 Annual Catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  If you would like to attend my January 9th or 13th, 2024 classes, or want information on my kits-to-go, please see my class schedule and the registration deadline of December, 27, 2023, right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.  
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment