html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, December 11, 2023

  Fluffiest Friends offset Gatefold Card for my December 2023 classes 

 
I saw this card on Lynn Dunn's blog, Stamptastic Designs and I decided to offer it at both of my December 5th & 9th, 2023 card classes. As always, I was excited to share. 
 Scroll down for information regarding registering for my January 2024 classes.
If you would like to watch Lynn's YouTube video, please click Here to get all the dimensions and instructions.  
 

I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  If you would like to attend my January 9th or 13th, 2024 classes, or want information on my kits-to-go, please see my class schedule and the registration deadline of December, 27, 2023, right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment