html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, December 28, 2023

 Whale Watching & So Sincere
You will find this awesome stamp set in the soon-to-be retired 2023-24 Stampin' Up! Holiday mini. The good news Whale Watching is available for sale until January 3, 2024.

Recipe:

  • The Night of Navy base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Boho Blue layer is 5 1/4 x 4. 
  • The Beary Christmas DSP (retiring 1/3/24) is 5 x 3 3/4. 
  • I used Tuxedo Black Memento ink to stamp the whale on Basic White and colored the water with Pool Party and Balmy Blue Blends.  I cut this out with one of the 2 5/8 Layering Circle dies (retired), and the Pool Party base is cut out with a 2 3/4" circle punch.
  • The words, from So Sincere, are stamped with black ink on Basic White and cut out with a 1 1/2" square Stylish Shapes Die, and the Pool Party base for this piece is a 1 5/8" square.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.

Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  My January 2024 classes are full, and if you would like to attend my February 6 or 10, 2024 classes, or want information on my kits-to-go, please see my class schedule and the registration deadline of January 25, 2024, right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.  
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment