html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, December 25, 2023

   Layering Leaves Thank You

Layering Leaves Stamps, Coastal Cabana, Pretty Peacock, 
Basic White, A Walk in the Forest DSP, 
Tailor Made Tags Dies, Tinsel Gems Four Pack, Pool Party Ribbon

Layering Leaves Stamps, Real Red, Balmy Blue, 
Basic White, Silver Foil, Beary Christmas DSP, 
Deckled Rectangle Dies, Holiday Rhinestones
I like to have special Christmas thank you notes on hand to send to my friends and family for their gracious gifts. 
I made these cards in less time than it would take to drive to the store and buy cards, that's for sure.
The Beary Christmas and A Walk in the Forest DSP is retiring and the last day to purchase these papers is January 3, 2024.  See below to purchase any of the supplies I used to make these cards.

Recipe:

  • The bases of Coastal Cabana or Real Red are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.
  • The second layers of Silver Foil (from my local craft store) or Pretty Peacock are 5 1/4 x 4. 
  • The A Walk in the Park and Beary Christmas DSP layers are 5 x 3 3/4.  
  • Top Card:
    • I stamped the words with Shaded Spruce ink on Basic White and cut this out with the smallest of the Tailor Made Tags dies.
    • I cut another tag with Pretty Peacock and the second from the smallest of the Tailor Made Tags. I adhered both tags together with liquid glue.
    • I threaded some Pool Party 3/8" ribbon thru the hole in the tags and made a bow.
    • The completed tag is added with dimensionals.
    • Three gems from Tinsel Gems Four Pack   are added.
  • Bottom Card:
    • I stamped the words with Shaded Spruce ink on Basic White and cut this out with the smallest of the Deckled Rectangles Dies.
    • I used Balmy Blue cardstock and cut out another Deckled Rectangles Die from the second from the smallest of the Deckled Rectangles Dies.
    • I added both to the card front with dimensionals.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.

Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here or you can click on the 2023 Holiday Mini Catalog, or the 2023-24 Annual Catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  If you would like to attend my January 9th or 13th, 2024 classes, or want information on my kits-to-go, please see my class schedule and the registration deadline of December, 27, 2023, right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.  
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment