Feathered FlightI offered this easy card at both of my January 2024 classes, and everyone enjoyed making it and having a masculine card on hand.
- The Pretty Peacock layer base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.
- The Crumb Cake layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Pecan Pie layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and is stamped with imaged from Feathered Flight and Copper Clay ink.
- The 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 Very Vanilla piece of cardstock is stamped with Copper Clay ink and cut out with the largest square of the Stylish Shapes Dies. I adhered this piece to a 3 x 3 piece of Pretty Peacock with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- I cut a 10" length of Pecan Pie ribbon and adhered to the back the above combination and adhered all to the card with dimensionals.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here or you can click on the 2024 Spring Mini Catalog, or the 2023-24 Annual Catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My February 2023 classes are full and if you would like to attend my March 19th or 23rd, 2024 classes, or want information on my kits-to-go, please see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~