html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, January 8, 2024

  Sparkling Snowflakes & Season of Chic for my January 2024 Creative Therapy Classes

Sparkling Snowflakes is a wonderful set to have for Christmas cards, Winter cards, and even for those having birthdays in January.   Snowflakes are fun for Winter.  I am excited to share with all of my ladies attending my January 9th and 13th Creative Therapy Classes.

Recipe:

  • The Azure Afternoon base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Silver Foil layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Basic White is 5 1/4 x 4 and is cut out with the largest of the Deckled Rectangle Dies.
  • I placed a 4 3/4 x 3 1/2 piece of Balmy Blue and Vellum cardstock on top of one another and cut both pieces with the 2nd from the largest of the Deckled Rectangle Dies.
  • I used stamps from Sparkling Snowflakes and Season of Chic and heat embossed both pieces with white embossing powder.  I adhered the Vellum to the Balmy Blue with glue dots.
  • I wrapped some Azure Afternoon ribbon around the Balmy Blue and Vellum cardstock combination, then adhered this to the Basic White with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
  • I threaded another piece of the Azure Afternoon thru the first piece of ribbon and made a small knot.
  • For the words:
    • I cut a 2 3/8 x 1 1/8 piece of Silver Foil and added it to the card front.
    • I cut 2 1/2 x 1 1/8 pieces of Balmy Blue and Vellum Cardstock with the smallest of the Deckled Rectangle Dies.
    • Heat embossed the Vellum with white embossing powder and words from Sparkling Snowflakes.  
    • I used a Blending Brush & Balmy Blue ink to color the Vellum.
    • I adhered the Vellum to the Balmy Blue and added this combination to the Silver Foil with dimensionals.  
  • I cut out three silver snowflakes using the Chic dies and added them to the card with glue dots. 
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.

Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here.

I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  If you would like to attend my February 6th or 10th, 2024 classes, or want information on my kits-to-go, please see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.  
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment