html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, January 14, 2024

  Sending Love and Zany Zoo for my January, 2024 Creative Therapy Classes

I offered this card at both of my January 2024 classes and all who attended said they enjoyed the technique of blending and coloring with Stampin' Blends.

Recipe:

  • The Granny Apple Green base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Boho Blue layer is 5 1/4 x 4. 
  • The Basic White layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
    • I began by punching a 1" hole in a scrap of cardstock and using this piece to sponge a sun with Lemon Lolly ink.
    • Next, I covered the 1" sponged Lemon Lolly sun with a 1" circle cardstock piece and used one of the dies from the Basic Borders dies, & Balmy Blue ink and sponged clouds midway down the card.
    • Next, I used a Blending Brush and Pool Party ink and lightly sponged the middle to the bottom of the card front.
    • I stamped the mailbox with Tuxedo Memento Black ink and colored it with Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Cherry Cobbler and Natural Tones Stampin' Blends.
    • I made the little envelope by stamping Crumb Cake with black ink and cutting it out with one of the Sending Love Dies.  I added it to the mailbox with a glue dot.  I added a Cherry Cobbler heart with a glue dot.
    • I cut out the grass with a Sending Love Die and Parakeet Party and Granny Apple Green cardstock and added these pieces with liquid glue.
    • I stamped the words on Basic White with black ink and cut it out with a Stylish Shapes Die.  
    • I stamped "Happy Birthday to You", from Zany Zoo, with black ink on Boho Blue cardstock and punched this out with a 1" circle punch and added this over the "I Miss You" words with a dimensional.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.

Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here or you can click on the 2024 Spring Mini Catalog, or the 2023-24 Annual Catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  My February 2023 classes are full and if you would like to attend my March 19th or 23rd, 2024 classes, or want information on my kits-to-go, please see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.  
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment