Softly Sophisticated Bundle for my February 2024 Creative Therapy ClassesWhen I was looking for ideas for my February 2024 classes, I came across Jamie's card on Pinterest. I followed the path to Jamie's blog, Stamp it up with Jamie, post of 12/6/2023 and you can see her card Here.
The Softly Sophisticated Bundle is free with a $100 order and the Softly Stippled DSP is free with a $50.00 order during Sale-a-Bration until February 29, 2024. Free is wonderful.
- The Shaded Spruce base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.
- The Calypso Coral layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Basic White layer is 5 x 3 3/4. I dry embossed this piece with the new Softly Sophisticated Embossing Folder. After that, I used a Blending Brush to add some Calypso Coral ink, starting from the bottom, to create an ombre look. I adhered this piece to the Calypso Coral with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- I used a piece of Basic White, a piece of Softly Stippled DSP and the largest of the Tailored Tag dies to cut out two tags. I also used the same dies to cut out a Calypso Coral tag reinforcer to add to the Basic White tag.
- The Basic White tag is stamped with Shaded Spruce and Calypso Coral ink.
- I adhered the two tags together and added them to the card front with Dimensionals.
- I threaded some Natural Trim through the two tags and tied it together with White Twine from the Bakers Twine Essentials Pack and made a bow.
- I stamped words from Crafting with You in Shaded Spruce on Petal Pink and punched it out with a 1 3/4" Circle Punch and added it to the card with Dimensionals.
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here or you can click on the 2024 Spring Mini Catalog, or the 2023-24 Annual Catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My February 2023 classes are full and if you would like to attend my March 19th or 23rd, 2024 classes, or want information on my kits-to-go, please see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~