html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, February 17, 2024

 Beautiful Card from our January, 2024 Shoe Box Swap 


This beautiful card was offered by Wendie Jamison at our last Shoe Box Swap.  Wendie is one of my very talented downline, and a sweet friend.
We usually gather bi-monthly and bring card kits for each other to make.  We have lunch, provided by us, and have lots of fellowship.  
Our next SBS is Saturday, April 20, 2024, and if you would like to join us, or want more information please do not hesitate to contact me at: angelsofjoy@gmail.com

Recipe:
  • The Lemon Lolly bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Petal Pink layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The 4 3/4 x 3 1/2 Basic White pieces are cut out with 2nd from the largest of the Perennial Postage Dies.
  • The two 1 1/2" squares of Delightfully Eclectic DSP are cut out with the smallest Perennial Postage square dies.  (This DSP is free with a $50.00 order, before tax & shipping during Sale-a-bration.)  Ends February 29, 2024.
  • The 1 3/4" Lemon Lolly scallop circle and the circle of Flight & Airy DSP are cut out with the Stylish Shapes dies.
  • The 3/8" Sheer Ribbon is wrapped around both cards, and a bow is added with glue dots.
  • The "hello", from Biggest Wish, is stamped with Pretty Peacock ink.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here or you can click on the 2024 Spring Mini Catalog, or the 2023-24 Annual Catalog right here on my blog.

I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  My March 23rd class is full, and if you would like to attend my March 19th 2024, class, or want information on my kits-to-go, please see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.  
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment