html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, February 21, 2024

 Sending Smiles Stamps & Dies 


The Stampin' Up! Catalog is filled with many fantastic examples and samples of cards.  You can find the card from which I copied on Page 26 of the 2023-24 Catalog.  
I did add two extra layers, and basically it is about the same as the one the SU designer made for the catalog.

Recipe:
  • The 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 base of Parakeet Party is scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Boho Blue layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The piece of Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The Basic White is cut from the largest of the rounded rectangle die from the Nested Essentials Dies.
  • The flowers are stamped with Daffodil Delight & Night of Navy centers.  The leaves are stamped with Parakeet Party.  Both cut out with the Sending Dies.
  • The large word, "Sending", is cut out with Basic White that has been added to a piece of a Foam Sheet, and the Night of Navy "Sending" is cut out and added to the large white "Sending" with a Fine Tip Glue Pen.
  • The "Birthday Wishes" are stamped with Night of Navy on a 1 7/8 x 1/2 piece of Basic White.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here or you can click on the 2024 Spring Mini Catalog, or the 2023-24 Annual Catalog right here on my blog.

I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  If you would like to attend my March 19th or 23rd, 2024 classes, or want information on my kits-to-go, please see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.  
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment