Country Bouquet for my February 2024 Creative Therapy Classes
I used the Most Adored DSP for this card, and by cutting it at an angle you get to see both sides of the paper. So many possibilities so little time. This paper is FREE with an order of at least $50.00 during Sale-a-Bration until February 29, 2024.
All will be making this beautiful Valentine's card at my February 2024 classes. Once again, I am excited to share.
- The Real Red base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.
- The 5 1/4 x 4 piece of some Most Adored DSP is cut on a diagonal and adhered to the Real Red with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- The next 4 5/8 x 3 1/4 Real Red layer is the base for the 4 1/2 x 3 1/8 Basic White.
- The Basic White is stamped with Mossy Meadow, Granny Apple Green, and Real Red inks.
- I made stripped hearts by using one of the heart stamps from the Country Bouquet set, Real Red ink, and Basic White cardstock. I punched the hearts with the Country Bouquet punch.
- The second heart is punched from the Most Adored DSP.
- The red glimmer heart is from some retired SU paper.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here or you can click on the 2024 Spring Mini Catalog, or the 2023-24 Annual Catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. If you would like to attend my March 19th or 23rd, 2024 classes, or want information on my kits-to-go, please see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~