html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, February 10, 2024

  Cutest Cow for my February 2024 Creative Therapy Classes


Fresh Freesia, Basic Black, Basic White cardstock, Bright & Beautiful DSP, 
Stripes & Splatters 3D Embossing Folder, Decorative Circle Punch, Deckled Circle Dies 

Berry Burst, Basic Black, & Basic White cardstock, Bright & Beautiful DSP, 
Timber 3D Embossing Folder, Decorative Circle Punch, Deckled Circle Dies

Another fun offering for my February 6 & 10, 2024 classes.  Everyone had a good time making "Bessie".

Recipe:
  • The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.
  • The next layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The 5 x 3 3/4 layers are embossed with two different embossing folders. Make sure you stamp your words on this piece before you emboss with your favorite die cutting machine.
  • The 5 x 2 Basic Black layers are the bases for the 4 7/8 x 1 3/4 Designer Series Papers.
  • Bessie's body is stamped on a piece of Basic White and cut out with a Deckled Circle Die and added to a piece of Basic Black that has been punched out with a Decorative Circle Punch.
  • I colored her with a Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker, and one of the Natural Tones Blends.
  • The grass is stamped with Old Olive ink and a stamp from the Cutest Cow set.
  • Bessie's head is stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink on Basic White and punched out with the Cutest Cow punch.  Her head is added with a couple of Mini-Dimensionals.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here or you can click on the 2024 Spring Mini Catalog, or the 2023-24 Annual Catalog right here on my blog.

I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  If you would like to attend my March 19th or 23rd, 2024 classes, or want information on my kits-to-go, please see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.  
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment